My office understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how I am doing that, I have outlined below how the office would disclose your information.
This office will collect, use and disclose only necessary information about you for the following purposes:
- To collect information for nutritional assessment
- To collect fees relating to the services offered by Amanda Sutton Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant
- To provide a means of communication for such information as seminars, workshops and newsletters or to provide handouts and additional nutritional information via email or by social media.
- To the client’s doctor/health practitioner(s)
- To colleagues of Amanda Sutton, Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, such as a chiropractor, massage therapist, naturopath or medical doctor, for the purposes of client nutritional support (all client confidentiality is maintained)
- To an emergency service if one’s life could be endangered
I will only share your information with your consent. Storage, retention and destruction of your personal information complies with existing legislation and privacy protocols.
I am trained in the appropriate uses and protection of your information.
The privacy officer of Whole Perspective Health is Amanda Sutton.